This blog grew out of a love of reading and a desire to share. Started in 2009 as MrShields.com, it transitioned to March 2011 to Bookwi.se to bring in more contributors, more books and more ideas.
- Adam Shields is a stay at home Dad and part-time non-profit consultant. Adam reads widely including literary fiction, young adult fiction, science fiction/fantasy, history, biography and theology and listens to a lot of audiobooks. Link to Adam’s Book Review Posts
- Vikki Huisman – Writer and a virtual executive assistant in Illinois. She and her husband, Rick, have been married for 20 years. When she’s not working or acting as a chauffeur to her three kids, she blogs at vikkihuisman.wordpress.com. Link to Vikki’s Book Review Posts
- Elizabeth Lynn – Elizabeth Lynn is a writer based in the Windy City. When she’s not reading or writing, she can usually be found seeing the latest blockbusters with a large popcorn in hand. She loves seeing book adaptations on the screen, as well as anything with a dystopian or apocalyptic theme. Link to Elizabeth’s Book Review Posts
- Emily Flury is a former teacher, now stay at home mom. She enjoys listening to audiobooks and loves a good book for an escape. Emily primarily is responsible for the joint Book and Movie Reviews most Fridays. Link to Emily’s Book Review Posts
- Seth Simmons – I developed a love for fiction during childhood, and my adult interests now include just about everything–theology, politics, economics, history, and science. I typically have anywhere from 5-10 books “open” at any one time, and my to-read list keeps getting longer and longer. I love to discuss the books I read, and writing reviews helps to clarify my thinking on them. Link to Seth’s Book Review Posts
You can follow Bookwi.se via:
- our RSS feed,
- or have posts emailed to you
- or our Facebook Fan Page
- or our blog twitter account
- or just come back often
The posting has slowed way down as I adjust to new reality of two kids. I hope to bring it back up again to 3 to 5 reviews a week within the year.
Any post tagged with Blogger Review Post has had the book or audiobook provided free or been sponsored content. All opinions are the author’s alone.